Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

E-Mailverkehr - Jenny Liu

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1E-Mailverkehr - Jenny Liu Empty E-Mailverkehr - Jenny Liu So Jan 27, 2013 10:07 am

Herr_Oin

Herr_Oin
Admin
Admin

ausstehend=10 Mio Gold| erhalten=~234 Mio Gold

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tue, 29. Jan 2013 06:18:25

Hello, friend

How are you?

Here are two short English for you now.

Could you please help me translate them into German as soon as you can? Then 10M D3 gold for you.

On Feb.9th, it is Chinese traditional Spring Festival. So I have to went home to unit with my family.

Therefore, from Feb. 7th to Feb.16th, I will be on vacation. Then I will be back here on Feb 17th.

So once you finish these two texts, please come to contact me for gold trade. Then when I am back, we can continue. Ok?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wed, 23. Jan 2013 18:27:07

Hello, friend.

Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 15m as reward.Thank you so much.

Best wishes,
Jenny Liu

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wed, 16. Jan 2013 16:48:10

Hello, friend.

Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German. Then 8M for you.Thank you so much.

Best wishes,
Jenny Liu

Sun, 13. Jan 2013 12:12:42

Hello, friend

How are you?
Here are three urgent texts. Please help me translate these three texts into German as soon as possible, then I will give u 20M D3 Gold.
Thank you so much.

Best wishes,
Jenny Liu

Tue, 08. Jan 2013 02:33:55

Hello, friend

Here is a short English text. Please help me translate it into German, then I will give you 5M D3 gold. Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Sat, 05. Jan 2013 11:53:24

Hello, friend

Here are three short English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can.

Then I will give you 15M D3 gold. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 28. Dec 2012 04:44:34

Hello, friend

How are you?

Here is one text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can. Then another 8M D3 gold for you. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Wed, 26. Dec 2012 10:34:49
Hello, friend

Thank you so much.

How is your boxing day?

Here are the other two short English texts for you.

Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Tue, 25. Dec 2012 07:39:48

Hello, friend

It is so happy to see your reply so quickly.
But there is another short text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can again. Ok? Then 5M D3 gold for You.

By the way, what do you usually do for Xmas Day? I mean how do you celebrate this day?
Thank you so much.

Merry Xmas

Best wishes,
Jenny Liu

Mon, 24. Dec 2012 09:51:54

Hello, friend

How are you recently?

Merry Christmas! I am so sorry to send you the email on this day. But I still need your help. Then I will give you 8M D3 gold.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 14. Dec 2012 03:11:27

Hello, friend

Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 10M gold. And for the text last time is 8M, totally 18M, ok?

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Wed, 12. Dec 2012 05:27:12

Hello, friend.

Here are three English texts. Please help me translate them into Germen as soon as you can.

Then 5000G for you.

Thanks,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 07. Dec 2012 09:08:53

Hello, friend.

Here is an English text.

Please help me translate it into German now.

Then I will give you 15M as the reward. Thanks

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Wed, 05. Dec 2012 10:12:31

Hello, friend.

Here are the other two short English texts. please help me translate them into German, then I will give you another 10M gold for you. Totally 15M, but I will give you 20M for reward. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Mon, 03. Dec 2012 11:18:21

Hello, friend

How are you recently?

It is so long not to bother you.

Now there is one short English text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can. Then 5M D3 gold for you.

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 23. Nov 2012 10:39:05

Hello, Philipi

Here are three English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 9M D3 gold. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Thu, 15. Nov 2012 13:10:38

Hello, friend. Here are three English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then 9M for you

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 09. Nov 2012 11:33:43

Hello, philipi

Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 6M D3 gold.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Mon, 05. Nov 2012 09:12:25

Hello, friend

How are you?

You are still not on MSN.

Here is the short text. Please help me translate it into German. Then another 2M for u

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Sat, 03. Nov 2012 10:22:24

Hello, friend

Here is the other text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can. Then another 2M gold for you.

Then I will give you all the gold in one time.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 02. Nov 2012 09:24:52

Hello, friend

You are not here again. How are you recently?

here is one English text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 8M D3 gold. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Tue, 30. Oct 2012 10:04:00

Hello, Philipi

How are you recently?

Hello, friend. Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you the gold totally 10M£¨3M for last text£©. Thanks

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Thu, 25. Oct 2012 11:20:55

Hello, friend.

Here is the text. Please help me translate them into German accordingly. Thanks. Then I will give you 3M D3 gold.

Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu
Tue, 23. Oct 2012 11:25:38

Hello, friend.

How are you?

I am online on MSN to wait to give you the gold. But you are not here. Now here are another two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then another 16M D3 gold for you. Then totally the gold is 26M for you. Right?

I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Mon, 22. Oct 2012 08:56:55

Hello, friend

Here is one English text. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 10M D3 gold for you. Thank you so much

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Fri, 19. Oct 2012 09:56:12

Hello, friend

Here is one English text. Please help me translate it into German as soon as you can. Then I will give you 15M D3 gold. Thanks

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

Thu, 18. Oct 2012 11:11:48

Hello, friend

Here are two English texts. Please help me translate them into German as soon as you can. Then I can give you 15M D3 gold as the reward. Thanks

Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Jenny Liu

https://fluffy.forenverzeichnis.com

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten